"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas

I know this is a little early but I saw something fun for Christmas time. We always go to Gardner Village in Oct to see the witches and get my free sample of fudge. Anyho, I just found out that they do the same thing with elves in Dec. It starts on the 20th of this month and goes into Dec. It is such a great place to take cute pics of the kids. I will let ya'll know when I am going but I thought people might want to know about it. We are so going to make the trip, if not just for the fudge!!!

3 comments:

Sharida said...

I love that idea! Definately have to put that one on the calendar

Miriam said...

I love seeing the Decor at Gardiner Village. Shopping is pricey and the stores aren't very stroller friendly... but the decorations are always fun and the fudge is definately worth the trip.

Mmm... fudge. I really like fudge.

Tanada said...

Anyone want to set up a time to go, so we could go as a small group. I have never been to Gardiner village and that sounds like a great photo op. I'm always looking for those since we left florida and don't go to Disneyworld anymore.