"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Needing my fix

So I am kinda new to blogging. I always said it wasn't my kind of thing, but lately I am really in need of a link to the outside world and some rational conversation. This blog Stacey started is great. I wont post much but it is nice to read and see what every one else is up to. I get a little jealous because your lives all are so much more interesting then I mine. But anyway, I am posting this to ask if those of you who have private personal blogs wouldn't mind adding me to your invite list. My email is kyleesadler@msn.com. Don't feel you have to add me if you don't want to, but I think I am getting addicted to eavesdropping into other peoples lives. Thanks.

3 comments:

Tanada said...

Me too please. I would love to read about your fun lives. Tanadahorton@hotmail.com

jEsSiCa said...

Mine's not private, but you are always welcome to eavesdrop! I can't promise much though:)

Anonymous said...

Kylee----I just luv ya!! :)
Mine is not private....yet, But im going to add you to My list anyways....