"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, November 24, 2008

Stickers

I am looking for cheep stickers. What I want is to find somewhere that still sells them on the rolls (where you just tear off a section for .25) so I can buy a bunch of different stickers for not a lot of money. If anyone knows where I can get some let me know.
Also, many of you have still not invited me to read your personal blogs.
** sniff, sniff **
I promise I am not some crazy stalker. I just like to see what you guy are up to.

3 comments:

Sharida said...

I know the Ben Franklin in Roy has the rolls of stickers. I'm not sure about the one in Kaysville though.

Stacy said...

I think the the Teacher Supply store might have them?? I would call first but it worth a try.

Anonymous said...

rainbow gardens has those...:)