"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dinner In December

So it looks like we are going to do the second week in December on Friday. That makes is Dec 12. I know that is a long time from now but I guess it gives us more time to save the day. I am putting up the other poll now too so we can have it all planned before Thanksgiving happens and we are all so busy. This way we can find out what is going on now and plan on it. Also tomorrow night Nov 18th is an activity at church it is at 6:30 in the primary room, there is dinner, classes and a christmas craft. If anyone wants to go with me let me know. I hate going to things alone and hey they are feeding me!!!

2 comments:

Sharida said...

I thought we were going to do the next one during the week. For those of us who can't go on the weekends. Did I miss that one?? I wouldn't doubt if I did. All my days just get jumbled together. lol

Stacy said...

Friday was the day that won the vote. So I guess that is when people wanted to go. We were planning on a weekday but this is what happened. There were almost as much votes for Wed. So if someone want to organize something for then for those that can't make it on Friday and want to go Wednesday that would be great.