"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tonight's Dinner

I'm thinking about making some Fried Rice and Baked Chicken for dinner tonight. Last night we had some spicy chicken curry and have quite a bit of rice left over. We'll fry it Chinese style with eggs and maybe some mixed veggies. I'm not sure what I'll marinate the chicken in, yet... maybe some sesame ginger sauce since we're going Asian with the rice. I'm tired... the veggies are coming out of the freezer and into a pot of boiling water tonight. No cleaning and cutting.

Tomorrow we'll do Spaghetti with Eggplant Parmigian and Garlic Breadsticks. It's karate night... so it's coming out of the freezer and into the oven, again. We're fancy people. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heck that sounds VERY fancy to me!!!!

Miriam said...

It wouldn't if you could see me taking it out of the box.