"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 26, 2009

Book club for real this time!

So book club will be in February. We are still on the book "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands", it is a book by Dr. Laura. It's an interesting read and I have the version "The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriages". If anyone wants to borrow it you are more than welcome. It will be at my house February 5th at 8:00. Please let me know if you can come. I will make Banana Bread (that was for you Liz). Like I said before, you don't have to read the book, just come if you like to chat. This meeting we will most likely just talk about marriages and husbands. I might dump on the book a little (she is super anti-feminist, and I'm well...not). It'll be fun!

4 comments:

April said...

I'm pretty sure I can come. I will most likely not read the book because there are so many others I'm already reading, but I'm up for chatting!

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds FUN tana!!!
:)

Liz H said...

I'm so coming for the banana bread. Haven't/won't read the book by then, but I can't wait until "Big Joe's Trailer Truck" is the book of the month. I know that one by heart!!! Transportation month rules!

Okay - really, Sam is out of town that week and I have cub scouts until 5:30 pm and then a planning meeting and visiting teaching, so I may not make it, but if I get ditched by all my sisters then it's possible I could make it.

{C}lique Photography said...

I was planning on coming and playing but Billy got Free Jazz tickets from work for that night.

But if your debating whether you have enough interested people to keep doing them. Definitely count me! Oh and let me know what the book will be for next month!!