"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, January 23, 2009

We made it!!!

I have officially survived 37 weeks and 1 day of being with child. I am so glad I am not an elephant. You know they are prego for like 2 years or something horrid like that!!! Anyways, we are doing good. She is a bit small and having some minor troubles that I hope will work out in the next few days. I am so glad it is over. On to the sleepless nights!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy---you must post a pic of her-
:)
GLad you and ? are home. {name?}

I hope penelope. I wish charlee was penelope!

can't wait to see her!

Liz H said...

Congrats! Glad you are well. Please know that you and the baby are in our family and personal prayers and that all those "kinks" will work themselves out.

Sharida said...

Congrats Stacy! I can't wait to meet her. If you need anything I'm just over the fence.

Tanada said...

Congrats! I could tell something was going on over there. Looks like you have a ton of family support. Let me know if there is anything you need. I have a car now so I'm mobile and can get things for you if you need them (when your family is done taking care of you of course).

MissMeliss{a} said...

Hey you! You need to post a picture asap! I hope your are comfortable and well. Give me a call when everything calms down. Love ya.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Stacy, hope everything is well....Do you have a name yet. Call me if you need anything. I will check on you a little later.

Tiffany said...

Hooray!!! Congrats! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. We can't wait to see her.