"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Favorite thing

I try to make photo books every year for the kids. I never ever print anything out so it is my way of having a hard copy of their pictures. Anyways, I found out this year that Costco has partnered with a service called MY Publisher. You download a program on your computer that has all the templates you need. Then you can choose which photos you want to use without uploading everything. It is really fast!! So I just got my first book I ordered and it looks great. If anyone is interested and wants to see one before they order let me know. I think this is the easiest and cheapest way to make one of these.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh i like That idea....how much was it stacy????

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh i like That idea....how much was it stacy????

Anonymous said...

oops----looks like I do things in two's..lol

Stacy said...

They are different prices for different sizes. The kids came out to $36 but I went over on the pages, they were 26 pages with 100+ pictures. And they are hard cover so I hope they will hold up!