"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 26, 2009

Stampin' Fun!


Hey girlies! I wanted to find out if anyone one of you wonderful women would be interested in a Stamp Club?? I know we are all so busy with so many things {including our book club}, so I totally understand if no one is...... I should probably give some background though, huh? :)
I have been doing Stampin' Up! clubs for almost 3 years now and I am going to start doing them myself {meaning I am going to be a demonstrator on my own}. Stampin' Up! is a company that sells stamps, paper, ribbon, craft elements, ink, and all the like to create your own handmade projects. I absolutely love making cards, scrapbooking, and all sorts of fun crafty things! So I wanted to do a club at my home with some friends, and I thought I'd see if any of you would be interested???
In the club, you would have to spend $15.00/month toward items for yourself {to begin your amazing collection of stamp stuff}, so it needs to be something you would really have an interest in. We also make 2 cards {or sometimes something extra special} each club, which I supply. We have treats, visit, create things, and have a blast! I would hold them on a Saturday around 10am once a month, and they usually go an hour and a half to two hours {depending on how fast we complete our projects or how long we like to talk:)}
So, anyhoo... that's about the synopsis... so if anyone would be interested or has questions, let me know!! Thanks! :)

4 comments:

Sharida said...

I love stampin clubs so much I'm already a part of one. They are a blast and a good excuse to get away and pretend that your craft when your not. lol Now I just need to put pictures on the millions of layouts I have. LOL

However, just a card club I might be interested in! I use those all the time!!

Tanada said...

I would love either a stamp club or card club. I would definately come.

Melissa said...

I'm an avid stamper (Stampin' UP! is my favorite!!!) I'm interested! I have tons of stuff too, so if you need help with anything I'm more than willing to do anything.

jEsSiCa said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear:) I need to recruit a few more people as well, so I will let you know more details as I get it more organized! I'm hoping to start in March!