"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, January 12, 2009

New and fun things

Hey Sharida, why isn't there a link on this blog to your sweet hubby's photography blog. It looks awesome by the way. I also know that there are some people in the neighborhood who cut hair, but I keep forgetting who they are. If anyone reading this cuts hair, please comment and tell me who you are. And if there are other people in the immediate area that you guys know about please comment and tell me their names. Anyone who's seen me lately knows I need a haircut desperately.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I know April Green does hair. I know there are a couple more but I can't think of them. April lives just down the road by Tiffany.

Sharida said...

Andrea Steed is also a great hair stylist. She's got a blog I'll post on the side. It's called "Blushing Plum".