"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, March 6, 2009

Beehive Cheese Factory Tour




I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in touring our local cheese factory...Beehive Cheese Co. It's right there at the mouth of Weber Canyon.

They teach you how to make your own cheese, and about aging and of course the tastings!!!


I had a friend go with a home school group and said it was fantastic and amazing. All we have to do is call and let them know how many are coming and they'll take care of the rest. I have a small group going so let me know if you want to join us!!






4 comments:

Liz H said...

When are you going?

Sharida said...

I thought we'd see who all was interested and then we'll pick a day/time that works the best.

Stacy said...

Sounds fun. If we can go when you go we will.

Melissa said...

I'm interested, sound like great fun!! I LOVE CHEESE!!!!