"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, March 8, 2009

LAZY BUMS!!!

So five of you voted to the place that won. One of you needs to be in charge of seeing how many people are going so you can get a table. I wish I could go but I will have to make it next month. I hope Steve is in town then!!! Oh how I hate the travel. I am still planning on lunch on Saturday just to let everyone know. I will need some me time by then. I don't know how people deal with hubbys gone for months. A week is about all I can handle.

4 comments:

April said...

I'd do it if I was going! Sorry.....

Side note...finally got myself a blog and started everything for that 'get fit' thing you started. Thanks for that.

Stacy said...

Yea!! I need to update.

Tanada said...

Dan leaves on Thursday (tear). We can have ourselves a little pity party. BTW I still have your laptop, I've been meaning to bring it over but my child refuses to stop vomiting:-(

April said...

Stacy-I hope you update and keep on it...that's my motivation to keep doing it!! :-)

Tana- So sorry she's still sick. Hope she gets better soon!