"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dinner out

So I can't make it to the dinner this month Steve is out of town. So somebody who is planning on going needs to take over. I posted the tie between the places and the time. But someone else will need to finish it out when the polls close. If anyone wants to go to lunch on Saturday instead let me know. I don't want to mess up the voting thing but if someone can't go on Tuesday either or if you want to go twice let me know.

4 comments:

Kylee said...

I cant go on that night either, its my Dad's Birthday and we are going to go to the temple as a family, so can I be your lunch date for Saturday?

Stacy said...

Great!!!

April said...

I can't go out on Tuesday night either. What saturday do you mean? the 14th? If so, I'd love to come too, if I can.

Stacy said...

yep, the 14th. Steve gets back on Friday night and is home a few days and gone again. I will for sure need a lunch out by then!! I was thinking of going somewhere like Roosters or Red Lobster. What are you girls thinking??