"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Workshop!


It's right around the corner! :) My 1st workshop will be held at my house on March 21st @ 2pm! These are a couple pictures of what we will be making. Each person will get one mini Easter card and 1 Easter treat basket! There will be a variety of colors and designs for you to choose from. {and remember for this 1st workshop only these projects will be free!} However, I do need to have a count of who will be coming so I can have everything prepared, so please let me know by the 17th if you will be coming! Thanks!

5 comments:

Liz H said...

Count me in!
Liz

Stacy said...

Sorry by then Steve is gone again!! Love the traveling.

jEsSiCa said...

Stacy... sorry you can't come! We'll miss ya, but just come when you can:)
So far I've got Liz, Jill, Angie, Tana, and Melissa K. Andrea and Sharida I know you said yes, but I wasn't sure if this first one was a go??
If anyone just can't know yet if Saturday is okay, let me know that too... we'll chat!
Thanks all!

Sharida said...

Hey Jess! I want to be there Saturday, but I might be late. I have a "Venue Hunt" with a bride Saturday. We're hoping to start our appts. at 11am and we have 3 places to visit so it all depends on that. If it's better to not plan on me, just let me know! Now that wedding season is here "B" and I are swamped almost every weekend! YEAH!! But I want to make these darling easter crafts!! Let me know what's better!

jEsSiCa said...

Hey! Thanks... I'll just plan on having stuff for you, so come whenever you can:) No worries! I'm so glad you're going to be busy-that is so good for you 2!