"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thanks for the Fun!!!

Jessica:

I just had to thank you again for the fun on Saturday. I loved being out of the house for a few minutes and it was such a fun project. Jill hasn't been stuck in a room with me in a long time - it was way over due!!!

It was nice to meet you Angie and you too Tana (again - sorry about that!!!) You should come over and visit a few times so I can cement you in my head. The funny thing is that Sam had seen you sitting by Nicole at the stake meeting last Thursday and he wanted me to tell him who was serving with Nicole - I had no idea. So I described you to him yesterday and he said "Oh, that's the sister I saw with Nicole". So you just keep crossing our paths and we'll get your name and face put together soon. Why won't they put pictures up on the website so I can study - there isn't a test anyway, they just keep mixing up the auxiliary positions until everyone has served with everyone. The plus side is that you're only trying to think nice things about people so that deletes most of my first (and second) impressions anyway!

Jessica, I'm pretty open the last two weeks of April right now, so whatever you decide I'll try and make it! I'm looking forward to the visit time. If I invite the sisters I visit teach does that count as visiting them??????

Sam pointed out that my basket handle didn't look like yours and I said "I was being creative!" He only came up with "Oh!" - I told him he needed to try for "I like yours much better. So creative. So talented." I still have teaching to do I guess!! ;-)

4 comments:

Tanada said...

You know Liz I am still totally offended you said you didn't know me :-) j/k It was really fun Jessica and I was happy to have been included. I'm gonna try to come every month but I can't always promise. Oh and I'm sure you heard the announcement Sunday but the Enrichment is from 8am-3 or 4pm on the 18th of April. It's a long one. I think Dan would shoot me if I didn't come home after that is over.

jEsSiCa said...

Thanks you guys! You are both so sweet:) It was a lot of fun! Liz, seriously you make me laugh! I was glad to be "stuck" with you in a room for while so I could get to know you better {and unlike you say, I like you more as I get to know you more!} And, Tana we'll go ahead and do it on the 25th... I figured that would be way too much to ask for one day:) All of our husbands might not be too happy! Thanks again!

Liz H said...

Tana: Seriously, you can be offended, but I'll forget that too. So you might have to reintroduce yourself and remind me why you don't like me! ;-)

See you in April!

Angie Orison said...

I had a lot of fun too! It's nice to finally meet more people outside of primary!! Hopefully my husband will be around next time! Thanks again Jessica!