"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A New Nia class

I'm really excited about my new nia class starting on April 6. Yes it's on Mondays at 8:30pm at the aquatic center. OK yes it is late, but my thoughts are this, kids can already be to bed and we can have a fabulous workout and then some relaxation before bed! It's a 4 week class through April and it costs $20.
Just come and check it out and if you don't enjoy it you can get a refund. And PLEASE don't judge nia harshly because of how I look, you really can get a fabulous workout,even with me as the instructor!

What: Nia Class
When: April Mondays at 8:30 pm
Where: Clearfield Aquatic Center
How much: $20 for 4 classes

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I will check and see if Steve will be here. And hope that I am not still gross!!!