"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Night Out

I'll do the night out for April but I'm going to set it up for times I can go, since I haven't been able to make any of the others. I put polls up on the side for week and day. Please, try to avoid the 22nd. That's my sons birthday so I definitely won't be going out that night. I can remove the polls too, if you are just wanting me to pick a day. I haven't decided on places yet, but I would like to try the Pizza Factory over on Antelope, if it's any good. Any other suggestions?

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I say you should pick the time and day so you can come this time!! I never know when Steve leaves so I hope I can make it this month. I need a day out!

April said...

Well I just posted the weeks and days of the week that I can actually go. :-)

I would pick the day and time, just don't want to be the only one that goes!

Stacy said...

Don't like going to dinner alone?? I am not that brave either!!!

April said...

Actually...I've done that before...kind of. It wasn't dinner but I took off once by myself and just went out for icecream. It was boring!!

Liz H said...

Pizza Factory is fantastic. I love that place - especially the twisted breadsticks. That is where we're going to celebrate a birthday next week. Yummm!!! I'll try and make it.