"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, March 30, 2009

GARAGE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having a Garage Sale on SAT!!
{Just another thing on my plate..lol}
BUT I am simplifying the HECK outta my house.....de-clutter!
.
.
WHO wants to HELP?...
If you do....just come over that morning to set your stuff out.....you have to stay tho--- :)
and Keep me company!!!
.
.
I thought if we had ALOT that wants to contribute then we can just split the Newspaper fee.
I think its like 23.00.....or it was last time I did it!
.
.
Anyways call me....or leave a comment!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Me me me someone will love my junk.

Melissa said...

I'm interested, but I have to talk to my husband first. Most of the junk I want to get rid of is his...LOL! I may even be able to talk him into selling our couch I REALLY really REALLY want to get rid of! I'll let you know for sure soon!