"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Get Fit" Reward?

Hey Stacy and anyone else trying to get in shape/healthier.....

I was just wondering what you thought about a having some kind of 'reward' for really working hard to get in shape and such. It sometimes helps me to have a reason to workout! :-)

I need new clothes, really bad, but I don't want to buy anything until I get where I want as far as being in shape. I would like to go to Park City and go shopping when I get there. Just wondering if anyone else would want to do that too as our little reward?

8 comments:

Stacy said...

I was thinking the same thing!!I thought about going to Park City but want to wait too so the clothes I get will not be too big in a month!! What is your target date??

April said...

I don't have one yet. I really should get one. I want to be ready for swimsuit season this year. I have to go to a pool eventually!
What's your target date? I can go by that. No matter what I'm going to have to really be better at working out since I haven't been so great the last 2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

me tooooooooooooooo!!!
i wanna do that!!!!
lets do it...:)
what a great Idea.

Tanada said...

Count me in too please. I've got nine more pounds to go. I want to be in on a reward shopping trip though. My goal is by June cause that's when my little brother in law is getting married, and I gotta look good in the pics. (hopefully I lose the pounds before then though but I am planning on a pound a week, just to be realistic).

April said...

Yay! Maybe we can all try to decide on a goal date that works for all of us. It'll be a fun shopping trip!

Sharida said...

Sounds like fun!! Can I just go shopping with ya?!

Stacy said...

Two months sounds good to me. We keep getting sick so I haven;t been doing so good either. And now the weather is yuck!!! I am trying to walk again but with this weather... Should we do like the last week in May?

April said...

Of course you can come Sharida!

Sounds good to me. I think the last week of May would be good. I can use it as my mother's day gift from my husband...just have him give me some cash! ;-)